Cardfight Terminal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Cardfighters of CT, you are encouraged to begin making your Character Creation sheets here: https://cardfightterminal.forumotion.com/t299-character-creation-guide -------------------------------------------- Any questions concerning the sheets will go to the admins, return a filled out sheet to The Mau5 or Neku Sakuraba. Thank you.
Forum Width

General ideas by Devour.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosDevourer
ChaosDevourer

General ideas by Devour. Empty
PostSubject: General ideas by Devour.   General ideas by Devour. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:52 am

Once again, hello. Since i found out that this all is held on Byond, you all are bound to know me as Devour (i rarely meet people who don't know me).
Well, here's a list of ides you might find out to be usefull, although you made this forum nice enough. I belive even Stocke would like it. Anyhow, here goes.

- As you created clans such as US, DE and stuff, you might want to consider making ranked clans as a league thing.

- Choose your staff members wisely. You don't want a control maniac as a mod, belive me.

- If you are ever to consider creating a new site for cardfights such as this one on Byond, ask me for help because i have a vision of it but i lack resources. I also have a friend who is a comuter freak that will be able to help you.

- I already stated the team figure around here in one of Mr. Mau5' topics so there's no need for me to repeat.

- There should be a card gallery thread with at least 2 moderators that are willing to comment and describe combos with tose cards. I, for one really enjoy reading good topics about this kind of things and i comment them with my own opinion, of course. After all, experience does matter.
Also about this matter, i have an example, but it's in Croatian and it's on a Ygo site called Yugioh Planet. Check it, we have a simmilar site, but it's old and much more creative, but that's just because of it's date of birth. I'm positive this will live up to my expectation.

Here it is, you're free to comment anything. Also, for my members such as Junshiro: Be active on both Neus and here, since i plan to post the group here aswell.
Back to top Go down
gkamal
gkamal

PostSubject: Re: General ideas by Devour.   General ideas by Devour. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:57 am

we could use all the help we can get to make the site more popular so u and ur friend are welcome to help us
Back to top Go down
Dragonic
Dragons Empire
Dragons Empire

PostSubject: Re: General ideas by Devour.   General ideas by Devour. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:45 pm

This is pretty nice, help is always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General ideas by Devour.   General ideas by Devour. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General ideas by Devour.
Page 1 of 1