Cardfight Terminal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Cardfighters of CT, you are encouraged to begin making your Character Creation sheets here: https://cardfightterminal.forumotion.com/t299-character-creation-guide -------------------------------------------- Any questions concerning the sheets will go to the admins, return a filled out sheet to The Mau5 or Neku Sakuraba. Thank you.
Forum Width

I apologize for my absence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitsune no Shonen
Administrator
Administrator
Kitsune no Shonen

Character sheet
RP Name::

I apologize for my absence  Empty
PostSubject: I apologize for my absence    I apologize for my absence  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:15 pm

Like the topic title says, I'm sorry for going inactive all of a sudden. My parents are not getting alot very well and things have been extremely hectic at home. I am also having problems with my school friends. So I currently have a lot going on and I am sorry for this. I will not be online for a good week or so, I have no idea when said conflicts will end.
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Jigouku
Jigouku

PostSubject: Re: I apologize for my absence    I apologize for my absence  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:00 pm

It's no problem it's better to first solve all the other problems at first.
Good luck and till next time
Back to top Go down
Kitsune no Shonen
Administrator
Administrator
Kitsune no Shonen

Character sheet
RP Name::

PostSubject: Re: I apologize for my absence    I apologize for my absence  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Alrighty mates, I am back! Although I am not in 100% condition due to my computer being swarmed by many bugs and a enormous, obese fucking Trojan, I am stuck to my Kindle Fire for the time being. Until I scrape up enough cash to get a new source (probably going to buy a Gamer's laptop so I can play more PC games and whathaveyou,) I shall be limited to what I can do. To let you all know about me and how I am doing, I wanted to inform you that my family matters have been all sorted out and somehow the universe seemed to have wanted a 141 (my computer with a shit ton of codes to make this place glorious in for my parent's nonfunctional marriage.) Thank you God, you duechbag.
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I apologize for my absence    I apologize for my absence  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I apologize for my absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cardfight Terminal :: Main :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: