Cardfight Terminal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Cardfighters of CT, you are encouraged to begin making your Character Creation sheets here: https://cardfightterminal.forumotion.com/t299-character-creation-guide -------------------------------------------- Any questions concerning the sheets will go to the admins, return a filled out sheet to The Mau5 or Neku Sakuraba. Thank you.
Forum Width

Kitsune no Shonen's Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitsune no Shonen
Administrator
Administrator
Kitsune no Shonen

Character sheet
RP Name::

Kitsune no Shonen's Log Empty
PostKitsune no Shonen's Log

So far you have barely noticed some technical changes I have made. Firstly, I have centered the profile fields so they can look a bit more organized alongside centering all of the category images (ongoing project,) and centering the category names/color changes.

There is a fade when you hover over certain things such as links, images, and the sections themselves. As well as a rollover effect on the sections to highlight them. Neat.

I have also enabled the RP Character Sheet, so that way when you get the chance you can update your RP character info onto the profile field (it should expand by holding over a dashed corner if there is lengthy info.) I have also activated the Dice Function for RP and even future lottery events.

There are new Toggle functions in the forum. If you see here:

Kitsune no Shonen's Log 294cdde2120f482493111271a7100bd5

It goes in conjunction to the Forum Width resizer on your left hand side. Your screen may expand, or it may not. If it does (when you "un-hide" your widget bar,) you can always adjust your forum back to 900 pixels and it'll fit your screen once again (try the other options to center it back.)
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Kitsune no Shonen's Log :: Comments

No Comment.

Kitsune no Shonen's Log

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cardfight Terminal :: Main :: Announcements :: Coding Log-
Jump to: