Cardfight Terminal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Cardfighters of CT, you are encouraged to begin making your Character Creation sheets here: https://cardfightterminal.forumotion.com/t299-character-creation-guide -------------------------------------------- Any questions concerning the sheets will go to the admins, return a filled out sheet to The Mau5 or Neku Sakuraba. Thank you.
Forum Width

Rating And Experience points

Go down 
+4
ganpeh
The Mau5
ZDH
gkamal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gkamal
gkamal

Rating And Experience points Empty
PostSubject: Rating And Experience points   Rating And Experience points Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:21 am

i was thinking to add a rating and experience points field

Like when you win a CF or a tournament you get a certain amount of rating and experience points
and each month we Update a Ranking,experience and winning bar

where we class people from the most wins/ratings/experiences points to the people with the least of them

There Will be Prizes i won't reveal what they are now cause even i don't know but there will be cool prizes i suppose more than just BP

So this is just an idea for now i want to see what you people think, just tell me if you think this will attract more people to our academy and if you think you will be more excited to join tournaments and
Do more Arena fights because of this.No hating or nonsense comments please Smile
Back to top Go down
ZDH
Zoo
Zoo
ZDH

PostSubject: Re: Rating And Experience points   Rating And Experience points Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:37 am

This sounds like a great idea but how do we keep track do we keep a score card in our rooms or here or something like we edit our comments to be score cards???

Like we put our win lose records in arenas ans what tournaments we have competed and what place we got?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
gkamal
gkamal

PostSubject: Re: Rating And Experience points   Rating And Experience points Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:17 am

there will be fields on your profile where they'll be
Back to top Go down
The Mau5
Evil Mau5
Evil Mau5
The Mau5

Character sheet
RP Name::

PostSubject: Re: Rating And Experience points   Rating And Experience points Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:21 am

I think what he's talking about is how will you be able to keep track of EVERYONE's w/l?
Back to top Go down
gkamal
gkamal

PostSubject: Re: Rating And Experience points   Rating And Experience points Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:23 am

there will be a topic updated everyday by me with all the scores
Back to top Go down
The Mau5
Evil Mau5
Evil Mau5
The Mau5

Character sheet
RP Name::

PostSubject: Re: Rating And Experience points   Rating And Experience points Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:24 am

theres the answer
Back to top Go down
gkamal
gkamal

PostSubject: Re: Rating And Experience points   Rating And Experience points Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 am

preview of the scoring board

UserNameRatingExperienceWinsRanking
Gkamal0 000
Back to top Go down
ganpeh
Dragons Empire
Dragons Empire
ganpeh

PostSubject: Re: Rating And Experience points   Rating And Experience points Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:38 am

YES I toatally give my approval on this idea
Back to top Go down
Jigouku
Jigouku

PostSubject: Re: Rating And Experience points   Rating And Experience points Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:29 am

Ranking for the new guys only?
You know the ones starting to learn the game.
Back to top Go down
ganpeh
Dragons Empire
Dragons Empire
ganpeh

PostSubject: Re: Rating And Experience points   Rating And Experience points Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:36 am

well the rating thing will probably go on as long as the team is still here. So the rating shows how good a fighter you are.
Back to top Go down
Jigouku
Jigouku

PostSubject: Re: Rating And Experience points   Rating And Experience points Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:55 am

I rather to judge it my own way or else the great players will only battle one of their own rank.
Back to top Go down
Gokunl
United Sanctuary
United Sanctuary
Gokunl

PostSubject: Re: Rating And Experience points   Rating And Experience points Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:18 am

i like the idea but we need to be carefull that if some good players play arena v lesser good players that they wont boost their rating

so we need some kind of system then wich give you point on the match depanding on both ranking (give low rating if you won a match against someone with lower rating then you and vice virsa)
Back to top Go down
ChaosDevourer
ChaosDevourer

PostSubject: Re: Rating And Experience points   Rating And Experience points Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:05 am

SUre, why not. It will be different then VisAmicae's rating system because i already know the prizes, so GK. I give you my approval.
Back to top Go down
BlackRoseChaos
Chaos God
Chaos God
BlackRoseChaos

PostSubject: Re: Rating And Experience points   Rating And Experience points Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Sounds interesting but the problem addressed by Gokunl is my main concern also.
Back to top Go down
gkamal
gkamal

PostSubject: Re: Rating And Experience points   Rating And Experience points Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:12 pm

that why in my post in annoucments i added that if people with higher rating battle people with lower rating they get less points Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackRoseChaos
Chaos God
Chaos God
BlackRoseChaos

PostSubject: Re: Rating And Experience points   Rating And Experience points Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Well it seems this was a good idea xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rating And Experience points   Rating And Experience points Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rating And Experience points
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cardfight Terminal :: Main :: Support :: Suggestions-
Jump to: