Cardfight Terminal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Cardfighters of CT, you are encouraged to begin making your Character Creation sheets here: https://cardfightterminal.forumotion.com/t299-character-creation-guide -------------------------------------------- Any questions concerning the sheets will go to the admins, return a filled out sheet to The Mau5 or Neku Sakuraba. Thank you.
Forum Width

Character Creation Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitsune no Shonen
Administrator
Administrator
Kitsune no Shonen

Character sheet
RP Name::

Character Creation Guide Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Guide   Character Creation Guide Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:13 pm

So you want in on the action do ya?

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Well then lost soul, this is how you'll do it:

1. Make a deck that costs about $80 based on average prices of the cards you use. (Use sites such as eBay, Troll and Toad, etc.)

2. Choose your Cardinal Vanguard in your deck
    Spoiler:

• PM your deck and your Cardinal Vanguard to a staff member for approval.

• Post this in a new Character Sheet (meaning make a topic in the Character section.):
    Code:

About me:

Deck (just the name, not the entire list...) :

Items:

Perks: [list]

[*][i]Help![/i] (permanent usage) - [spoiler]If your Damage Zone has at least 4 cards, a Rear Guard of your choosing gains 5000 ATK points until the end of your turn, This perk can be activated once each 3 turns for the remainder of the fight as long as your damage zone has 4 htis inside it. This perk can only be used once per match.[/spoiler]

[*][i]Hopeful Optimism[/i] (permanent usage) - [spoiler]If your opponent's Damage Zone has 3 or less cards than your own, then you can heal 1 point of damage each 2 turns for the remainder of the fight during each of your Stand Phases. This perk can only be used once per match.[/spoiler]

[*][i]Heating up the Oven[/i] (permanent usage) -[spoiler] If your opponent's Damage Zone has 4 or less cards than your own, then you can discard 2 cards from you hand to make your opponent place the top card of his/her deck on the damage zone facedown for the remainder of the duel during each of your opponent's End Phases. This perk can only be activated each 2 turns. This perk can only be used once per match.[/spoiler]

[*][i]Savior's call[/i] (permanent usage) -[spoiler] If your opponent's Damage Zone has 4 or less cards than your own, and you have 1 card in your hand, then, During your Ride Phase, you can check the 5 cards from the top of your deck, and select a unit who is a grade equal or higher to your current vanguard, and place it either on the vanguard or rear guard circle, sending the remaning cards to your drop zone, you cannot do superior call the turn you activate this perk . This perk can only be used once per match.[/spoiler]
    [/list]

[/spoiler]

Accomplishments:

Card Catalog:

• It's that simple! You will label your creation pages as your designated area (e.g. Kitsune no Shonen's Sheet.) Once you have that done, you will also catalog all of your card lists, deck lists, decorations, perks, accomplished quests/objectives and items all nice and tidy in your little room that you make.
    Back to top Go down
    http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
    Kitsune no Shonen
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Kitsune no Shonen

Character sheet
    RP Name::

Character Creation Guide Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Guide   Character Creation Guide Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:13 pm

The only reasons that anyone will be posting in the Character's Sheets will be only for challenges to a fight or a request for trade. The trades will be completed in the Trade Square.
    Back to top Go down
    http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/

Character Creation Guide
    Page 1 of 1