HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog inRegister
Cardfighters of CT, you are encouraged to begin making your Character Creation sheets here: http://cardfightterminal.forumotion.com/t299-character-creation-guide -------------------------------------------- Any questions concerning the sheets will go to the admins, return a filled out sheet to The Mau5 or Neku Sakuraba. Thank you.
Forum Width

Share | 

Another New Idea for a Tournament??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KageroKaiser
Dragons Empire
Dragons Empire

PostSubject: Another New Idea for a Tournament??   Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:52 am

Well, I was watching the last few episodes of the anime because I needed to catch up, and I noticed that they had special rules. WELL, me and a good friend of mine were dueling IRL when I thought we should try it. So, we had to improvise a little bit. We wanted 6 rules, but the anime revealed 4 so we had to come up with 2....here's what we had:
1- Start with 2 damage, end with 8
2- Can't see the attacker (Roll a dice)
3- 30 seconds per move (We got a stopwatch- but knowing how laggy byond is it should probably be extended to 1 minute)
4- Drive check on rear-guards
5- No skills can be activated
6- Use the other person's deck

If we actually had a tournament like this on here, whoever hosts it can change the rules freely, or whatever, but I would DEFINATELY want to be in the tournament for presenting the idea ^^

At the end of an endless quest, you arrive at final evolution. Sublimate your savage soul and show your true form! Crossride! Dragonic Overlord The End!!

On cc, I'm usually on the right side, second table down from the right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Another New Idea for a Tournament??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cardfight Terminal :: Main :: Support :: Suggestions-
Jump to: