HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog inRegister
Cardfighters of CT, you are encouraged to begin making your Character Creation sheets here: http://cardfightterminal.forumotion.com/t299-character-creation-guide -------------------------------------------- Any questions concerning the sheets will go to the admins, return a filled out sheet to The Mau5 or Neku Sakuraba. Thank you.
Forum Width

Lokeei! the one who will ride the brontossaurus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lokeei
Lokeei

Lokeei! the one who will ride the brontossaurus Empty
PostSubject: Lokeei! the one who will ride the brontossaurus   Lokeei! the one who will ride the brontossaurus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:27 am

I <3 My tachikazes, they are such a good clan, if you use them like i do. Im sure alot of people who have faced me know how deadly of a CFer i am

Anyway, Ive been on Card Capital for a long time, so alot of you may know me. So thanks for the welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blasterdark
IS HERO
IS HERO
blasterdark

PostSubject: Re: Lokeei! the one who will ride the brontossaurus   Lokeei! the one who will ride the brontossaurus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:29 am

There u go we got IS's dino on here finally

My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity, love,sincerity,courage and friendship are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed

Lokeei! the one who will ride the brontossaurus 33p52cg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mau5
Evil Mau5
Evil Mau5
The Mau5

Character sheet
RP Name::

PostSubject: Re: Lokeei! the one who will ride the brontossaurus   Lokeei! the one who will ride the brontossaurus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Ey, welcome Lokeei, have fun here and stay active.

Lokeei! the one who will ride the brontossaurus 21mvy8m
Lokeei! the one who will ride the brontossaurus QBvvP
Lokeei! the one who will ride the brontossaurus HG6Rt
Lokeei! the one who will ride the brontossaurus RpOpA
Lokeei! the one who will ride the brontossaurus IliEN
Thanks to Bakrua Normal for this sig^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lokeei! the one who will ride the brontossaurus   Lokeei! the one who will ride the brontossaurus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lokeei! the one who will ride the brontossaurus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cardfight Terminal :: Main :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: