HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog inRegister
Cardfighters of CT, you are encouraged to begin making your Character Creation sheets here: http://cardfightterminal.forumotion.com/t299-character-creation-guide -------------------------------------------- Any questions concerning the sheets will go to the admins, return a filled out sheet to The Mau5 or Neku Sakuraba. Thank you.
Forum Width

Share | 

I'm here, time to learn how to play this game.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EnigmaMemory

PostSubject: I'm here, time to learn how to play this game.   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Yes, it is sad, but true. I am inexperienced to say the least about this game. But, yeah, hi guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ganpeh
Dragons Empire
Dragons Empire

PostSubject: Re: I'm here, time to learn how to play this game.   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:54 pm

np welcome into the game. We have lots of inexperienced ppl as well. I can't say that i am an experienced player as well. Do you know the basics of the game?

Lazy azn the exception to all azns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnigmaMemory

PostSubject: Re: I'm here, time to learn how to play this game.   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:56 pm

I know some bits and pieces here and there... <.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jigouku

PostSubject: Re: I'm here, time to learn how to play this game.   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:57 pm

a few days and you'll get used to it
welcome

Let those who aren't afraid tremble in fear, my apocalypse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blasterdark
IS HERO
IS HERO

PostSubject: Re: I'm here, time to learn how to play this game.   Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:02 pm

yep jig is right its not that hard

My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity, love,sincerity,courage and friendship are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm here, time to learn how to play this game.   

Back to top Go down

I'm here, time to learn how to play this game.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cardfight Terminal :: Main :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: